Life shows us a lot of difficulties, misfortunes, and adversities. Sometimes, the troubles almost break our moral strength. The best method to find a reasonable solution is by understanding the core of the problem. Remedies are nothing but practical and mental antidotes that diminish or decrease the impact of bad karma. Past karmic actions are shaping our destiny. We can utilize our free will to take remedial measures and reverse some bad karma of the past.
Astrology can help in understanding the core of the problem logically. As it defines the traits and qualities of a personality based on the zodiac sign, and it also prescribes customized remedies for all the zodiac signs.
Why are Astrological Remedies required?
A horoscope represents the connected energy system of the nine planets. In a natal chart, any imbalance of this planetary energy produces a requirement for adopting measures to balance out the energy. Astrological remedies help us to know the origins of positive energies of each zodiac sign. This is the way Astro Remedies work to balance out the energy. Astro remedies are methods to heal, not to block every problem. Charity, fasting, letting go, volunteering are a few practical and effective ways, but all remedies should be performed with a sense of responsibility and serious approach.
Aries (March 21 - April 19)
- Aries Quality: Cardinal
- Aries Element: Fire
- Ruling Planet: Mars
- House Ruled: First
- Aries Polarity: Positive
Aries, a fiery and moveable sign, is ruled by energetic and dynamic planet Mars. Mars is a planet of strength, passion, and leadership traits. Arians are explorer, courageous, and adventurous. To increase the flow of positive energy, as astrological remedies, they should;
- Offer grains to birds.
- Use red color in their clothing.
- Keep calm and maintain their patience.
- engage in any kind of competitive activity.
- Act spontaneously on a good and noble idea.
- eat red-colored foods, e.g., red meat, red chilies, red wine, strawberries.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- Taurus Quality: Fixed
- Taurus Element: Earth
- Ruling Planet: Venus
- House Ruled: Second
- Taurus Polarity: Negative
Taurus, an earthy and fixed sign, is symbolized by the bull with olive green color, a color of nature, happiness, comfort, and life. Taurus natives are reliable, practical, determined, calm, and supportive. To bring positive energy, as astrological remedies, they should;
- Offer sweet rice to birds.
- Think confident about them.
- Avoid black and yellow colors.
- Nurture some plants in the garden.
- Decorate the room with pink and red stuff.
- Purchase something considered as a luxurious item.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- Gemini Quality: Mutable
- Gemini Element: Air
- Ruling Planet: Mercury
- House Ruled: Third
- Gemini Polarity: Positive
Gemini, an airy and dual sign, symbolized by twins or a couple, and show two different personalities in one. They are friendly, communicative, intellectual, adaptable, responsive, thoughtful, and restless. Gemini is ruled by planet Mercury which represents communication, writing, and action. To avoid negative energies, they should:
- Wear anything of blue color.
- Go for swimming in streams.
- Offer food in an orphanage home.
- Engage themselves in a long chat with good friends.
- Drink water kept in a copper vessel or jar.
- Decorate the room with yellowish and reddish shade stuff.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- Cancer Quality: Cardinal
- Cancer Element: Water
- Ruling Planet: The Moon
- House Ruled: Fourth
- Cancer Polarity: Negative
Cancer, a watery and moveable sign, is symbolized by crab and represents reflection, imagination, creativity, care, and protection. Cancerians are deeply intuitive, sentimental, and protective. They are very imaginative, sympathetic, emotional, sensitive, very loyal, and care deeply about their family and home. As astrological remedies to prevent negativity around them, they should;
- Use silver jewelry.
- Wear white-colored clothes.
- Sit facing the East direction.
- Drink water kept in silver glass.
- Use lavender fragrance in the room.
- Avoid wearing black and grey shades.
- Spend quality time with good friends.
- Have a leisurely walk by the riverbank.
- Participate in religious and spiritual gatherings.
Leo (July 23-August 22)
- Leo Quality: Fixed
- Leo Element: Fire
- Ruling Planet: The Sun
- House Ruled: Fifth
- Leo Polarity: Positive
Leo, a fiery and fixed sign, is symbolized by the lion and represents authority, glory, wealth, intelligence, confidence, and performance. People born under the sign of Leo are dramatic, productive, self-confident, dominant, and attractive, able to achieve anything they want to in any field of life. They are natural-born leaders. For avoiding the negativity, as astrological remedies, Leo people should;
- Watch the Rising Sun.
- Spend time in the sunshine.
- Offer food in hospitals or orphanages.
- Wear gold and other precious metals.
- Use white, pink and green colors in the bedroom.
Virgo (August 23-September 22)
- Virgo Quality: Mutable
- Virgo Element: Earth
- Ruling Planet: Mercury
- House Ruled: Sixth
- Virgo Polarity: Negative
Virgo, an earthy and dual sign, is symbolized by belle and represents earth, service, strong character, modesty, and productivity. People born under the sign of Virgo are well-organized, analytical, perfectionist, modest, reliable, and practical. To boost their positive energy and avoid negativity, as astrological remedies, they should;
- Wear clothes in yellow color.
- Use Amethyst crystal as a paperweight.
- Keep camphor in the room for fragrance.
- Keep green scenery in the North direction.
- Avoid conflict and keep off from any controversy.
- Volunteer or give services to their favorite charity.
Libra (September 23-October 22)
- Libra Mode: Cardinal
- Libra Element: Air
- Ruling Planet: Venus
- House Ruled: Seventh
- Libra Polarity: Positive
Libra, an airy and moveable sign, is symbolized by a balance and represents integrity, calmness, graciousness, and diplomacy. That is the reason Librans are idealistic, fair-minded, diplomatic, polite, and charming. Air sign gives them constant mental stimuli, a keen mind, and a sharp intellect. Good books and unbeatable discussions inspire them, and they hate being alone. To reduce negative energy, as astrological remedy, they should;
- Wear an Amethyst bracelet.
- Have their work-life balance.
- Avoid wearing red shade clothes.
- Have green vegetables and food items.
- Learn to stay in a positive frame of mind.
- Avoid yellow and green shade stuff in the bedroom.
Scorpio (October 23-November 21)
- Scorpio Quality: Fixed
- Scorpio Element: Water
- Ruling Planets: Mars & Pluto
- House Ruled: Eighth
- Scorpio Polarity: Negative
Scorpio, a watery and fixed sign, is symbolized by Scorpion and represents confidence, sentiments, strength, Resourceful, and spirit. Scorpions are creative, determined, decisive, powerful, and passionate. They are great leaders because they are very committed and dedicated to what they do. Scorpios are bold and confident; therefore, they make a lot of friends. To get their energy flow effectively, as astrological remedies, they should
- Wear a Citrine bracelet.
- Sit facing North direction.
- Give food to orphans on Tuesday.
- Show their passion to their loved ones.
- Wearing clothes of magenta color will also help.
- Visit places where their spiritual energy gets enhanced.
Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
- Sagittarius Quality: Mutable
- Sagittarius Element: Fire
- Ruling Planet: Jupiter
- House Ruled: Ninth
- Sagittarius Polarity: Positive
Sagittarius, a fiery and dual sign, is symbolized by justice and represents faith, liberty, wisdom, fairness, and a great sense of humor. Sagittarius natives are idealistic, extrovert, confident, enthusiastic, and able to transform their thoughts into actual actions. Their open mind and thoughtful viewpoint motivate them to travel around the world and explore different cultures and philosophies. As an astrological remedy, they should;
- Plan trips.
- Sit facing the East direction.
- Learn new things from unknown people.
- Give chocolates to small girls on Monday.
- Use red and green shade stuff in the bedroom.
- Wear yellow sapphire in gold in the ring finger.
- Eat plenty of orange-colored foods such as carrot & orange.
Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
- Capricorn Quality: Cardinal
- Capricorn Element: Earth
- Ruling Planet: Saturn
- House Ruled: Tenth
- Capricorn Polarity: Negative
Capricorn, an earthy and moveable sign, is symbolized by the goat and represents self-control, discipline, responsibility, regularity, and reliability. Capricorn natives are traditional, often very serious by nature, experts in self-control, make solid and realistic plans. They have the ability to lead and also have excellent management skills. For a continuous flow of positive energy and avoiding negativity, as astrological remedies, they should;
- Wear sky blue color things.
- Wear Opal in platinum on Friday.
- Avoid keeping dustbin in East direction.
- Identify reasons to be happy and live life freely.
- Emphasize on their immediate goals and work hard on it.
- Always speak the truth and support those who do the same.
Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)
- Aquarius Quality: Fixed
- Aquarius Element: Air
- Ruling Planets: Uranus & Saturn
- House Ruled: Eleventh
- Aquarius Polarity: Positive
Aquarius, an airy and fixed sign, is symbolized by the earthen pot and represents creativity, wisdom, idealism, freedom, and originality. Aquarians are shy, friendly, generous, progressive, innovative, and intelligent. They should learn how to trust others and how to show their emotions healthily. They are capable of perceiving the future and look at the world as a place full of opportunities. To flow the positive energy uninterruptedly, as astrological remedies, they should;
- Wear a crystal bead bracelet.
- Avoid eating cold food at night.
- Discuss new ideas with like-minded people.
- Have private discussions with their loved ones.
- Reward themselves if they complete the task within the defined time.
- Wearing turquoise color will boost their morale, courage, and will power.
Pisces (February 19 to March 20)
- Pisces Quality: Mutable
- Pisces Element: Water
- Ruling Planets: Neptune & Jupiter
- House Ruled: Twelfth
- Pisces Polarity: Negative
Pisces, a watery and dual sign, is symbolized by a pair of fishes and represents compassion, wisdom, sensibility, and creativity. Pisceans are artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical, innovative, selfless, and religious minded. Pisces never become judgmental and known to be most tolerant of all the zodiac signs. To stimulate their positive energy, as astrological remedies, they should;
- Read or write poetry.
- Wear a Citrine bracelet.
- Offer care to patients in hospitals.
- Donate monetarily in the religious causes.
- Participate actively in religious and spiritual discussions.
- Wearing violet-colored things will help to clean their aura and open the chakras.